Our pure golden cold pressed Jojoba Oil is from jojoba nuts; it has become a very popular oil due to its skin care properties. Its high in natural oils that resemble the sebum found in our skin and is able to dissolve into skin oils. This oil is high in vitamin E.
Jojoba oil is a waxy cloudy state below approximately 10-15 degrees centigrade and quickly returns to its liquid state above this temperature.
- Jojoba oil has many qualities in helping the skin cells reserve and retain moisture. It is very gentle and so it can suit all types of skin.
- It’s often used on the skin to improve flexibility and elasticity and due to it balancing properties it can be used on a number of skin conditions.
- Can be used in skincare for creams, lotions and balms.
- Is capable of moisturising and conditioning the hair without leaving any residues. It can help hair cells to reproduce themselves at a rapid pace.
- Blend with essential oils as a massage oil base for added benefits.
Ingredients: Golden Jojoba Oil
For external use only.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of children’s reach.
Discontinue and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Always seek a professional’s advice for accurate measurements when blending oils.
Note: We describe our products in good faith. The information provided about all of our products are derived from the use and characteristics commonly attributed to it, although we do believe these products can be of great benefit, we do not claim to cure any conditions.